You will need:
From Our Shop
500 g Cod fillet
2 Stalks lemongrass
14 oz tinned coconut milk
2 tablespoons coarsely chopped ginger
6 Kaffir Lime Leaves
3 tablespoons finely sliced shallots
3 tablespoons fish sauce or light soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Peel lemongrass to the tender whitish centre and crush or chop with the flat of a knife.
2. Combine lemongrass, coconut milk, ginger and lime leaves and simmer for around 10 minutes.
3. Strain and discard the lemongrass, ginger and lime leaves.
4. Steam fish until opaque.
5. Lightly brown the shallots and add the strained coconut milk, fish/soy sauce, lime juice and sugar.
6. Serve garnished with coriander leaves and chilli oil.